Food Truck Licence

Mobile Canteens and Chip Wagons

The Mobile Canteens and Chip Wagon By-law licences and regulates mobile canteens (food trucks/carts), chip wagons and other refreshment vehicles.

To learn more about owning and operating a mobile canteen, please read the by-law‌.  

Download the Food Truck / Portable BBQ / Refreshment Vehicle Licence Application

If you have questions, please call us at 613.476.2148 extension 2046.